Martial Arts Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Martial Arts Today

This is a place where martial artist of all ages can come together and talk about recent fights, or there styles of martial arts.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of my gear.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan M.
Admin
Ryan M.

Some of my gear. Empty
PostSubject: Some of my gear.   Some of my gear. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:39 pm

I have a lot of equipment that I use with my training. I like me mess around with nunchucks, bo-staff, and knives of all sorts. Usually when I train I'm either just wearing a t-shirt and shorts, or I am in complete Tae Kwon Do uniform (do boak). I have recently purchased a dumbell set to help train my upper body strength, and I have an old cable weight set that I use to bench press and such. How ever, I like to train old school, which means kicking trees in the woods, a nice punching bag, and not to mention a good sparring partner. I spar a lot with Bryan, and frequently enough at Tae Kwon Do.

I'd like to hear what all you guys use durring your training, or if you have any comments on what I use.

Ryan M.
Back to top Go down
https://martialartstoday.forumotion.com

Some of my gear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martial Arts Today :: Martial Arts :: Weapons, training gear, ect.-
Jump to: